until hurricane season 2006

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Anole Deathmatch

These two tiny fighters battled for nearly three hours in order to earn the title of King of the Porch Pole. I have more than 2 hours on DVC, and I'm going to fire up the Final Cut and cut together a music video with some overdubbed commentary either pulled from UFC or maybe even Ice Dancing, or Skating With the Stars or something. The footage is brutal and bloody, and the winner was so beat up it could barely make it back to the top of the bannister. The loser scurried away, possibly to fight another day. What a great fight.. tons of body-slams, reversals and some very wicked pins.

A Multi Media Share!
A Multi Media Share!,
originally uploaded by sandstep.



I have higher res images on the way to flickr, and I may put the first four minutes of video that I shot on my v550 on YouTube, just to get some of the raw stuff up on the internets ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home